欢迎来到天天培训网!全国[切换城市] 登录 注册
首页 发布课程 机构平台 手机浏览

手机扫一扫

咨询热线

400-0808-102

宜兴韦博英语_旅行中兑换货币常用句型

陈怡丹   2015-11-24 阅读:196
 宜兴韦博英语,帮助更多人学好英语

 

Please tell me how much you want to change.
请告诉我你要换多少。

How much of the remittance do you want to convert into Japanese yen?

你要把多少汇款换成日圆?

What kind of currency do you want?

要哪种货币?

What's it you wish to change?

你有什么要换的?

What kind of currency do you want to change?

要换哪种货币?

In what denominations?

要什么面值的?

Please tell me what note you want.

请告诉我要什么钞票。

Will seven tens be all right?

710元的可以吗?

Is it in traveler's cheques?

换旅行支票吗?

I'd like to know how I shall give it to you.

我想知道如何付钱给你。

How would you like it?

你要什么面额的?

Would you kindly sign the exchange form, giving your name and address?

请在兑换单上签字,写出你的姓名和地址,好吗?

Can you change me some money, please?

能否请你给我兑换一些钱?

Here it is, some French francs, Swiss francs, American dollars and a few Dutch guilders.

这些就是:一些法国法郎,瑞士法郎,美圆和一些荷兰盾。

Would you please give me seven five-pound notes, four pound notes and four ten-shilling notes, and the rest in small change.

请你给我75镑纸币,41镑纸币,410先令纸币,剩下的要零票。

Would you mind giving me the six pence in coppers?

劳驾给我6便士的铜币。

I'd like to know if you could change this money back into U.S. dollars for me.

我想知道能否把这笔兑回成美圆。

Could you change these French francs for me?

能给我兑换这些法国法郎吗?

Can you give me 100 dollars in Swiss francs?

能否给我100美圆的瑞士法郎?

I'd like to convert the full amount of the remittance into U.S. dollars.

我想把全部汇款换成美圆。

 

 

点击这里给我发消息

 

 

咨询热线:400-0808-102 QQ1294015820

更多点击请进入: http://suzhou.pxto.com.cn/JiGou/4353b3409ca133c5.html

宜兴中心

2008年12月6日,高端英语培训的领导者——韦博国际英语进驻中国宜兴,坐落于荆溪中路505-511号。这是韦博国际英语在中国开设的第63家世界级的英语培训中心,也标志着宜兴英语培训市场日趋完善,向国际性的标准迈进。 韦博国际英语宜兴中心,以全新的办学宗旨和教学理念,开展独特新颖的教学模式,高档、简洁的教学环境,为高层次人士提供英语学习和社交的场合。

学校地址:荆溪中路505-511号

宜兴韦博英语|宜兴韦博国际英语|韦博国际英语



免责声明:
本站部份内容系网友自发上传与转载,不代表本网赞同其观点;
如涉及权等问题请及时与我们联系,将在第一时间删除处理!TEL:400-0808-102;E-MAIL:895240345@qq.com